Tested and evaluated: service life, series installation, endurance runs
- Vibration tests uniaxial and multiaxial (shaker, MAST)
- Dynamic and climatic protection of interior components
- Resonance determination, frequency response analysis
- Road driving simulation
- Noise analysis (temperature-conditioned NVH tests)
- Transport simulation according to MIL STD
- Electrical / electronic parameter monitoring
Evaluation of series installation
For the close-to-series construction of our test samples for validation, all screw connections are assembled using a calibrated torque wrench over the entire screwing process. Speed and torque are decisive here in order to evaluate not only the strength but also the durability of the samples.
Robotic endurance tests
To validate moving parts, such as center armrests, glove boxes or vents, endurance tests are carried out on individual components or vehicles using robots. The movements can be carried out with exactly reproducible speeds and trajectories. All relevant parameters such as forces, moments or distances are measured, documented and analyzed.