For years, air conditioning solutions from Bertrandt have enhanced the wellbeing and safety of drivers and occupants.
New forms of powertrain and modes of autonomous driving are heralding many new requirements on air conditioning. For example, variable sitting positions mean new solutions for air conditioning for the passenger compartment will be necessary in future. With electric vehicles heat energy, too, is not just a byproduct of a combustion engine anymore.
Regardless whether it is a new kind of product or just a “conventional” series – we develop ideas, produce simulations, and test the efficacy of new air conditioning solutions on our testing facilities.
We work together will all the major system suppliers and offer proposals for technical implementation.
Our services in the context of air conditioning:
- Geometric and functional integration in the thermal management of the overall vehicle
- Development expertise in every phase:
- Package / pre-development right to series production
- Validation on the component and system level accompanying the development process:
- 1D and 3D flow simulation
- Hardware validation and testing