Member of the Board, Sales
Michael Lücke has been a member of the Management Board of Bertrandt AG since 1 October 2012. His appointment was extended with effect from November 2018 until November 2023.
Areas of responsibility and (international) mandates
- Member of the Management Board Sales
- Responsible for the central holding function Marketing and Corporate Communications
- Head of the Divisions: Electronics, Aerospace
- Member of the management of various German automotive companies
- Member of the Management Board of Bertrandt Ingenieurbüro GmbH Hamburg (Aerospace)
- Responsible for the branches in Romania at the locations Bucharest and Sibiu
- Directeur général of Bertrandt France S.A.S.
- President of Bertrandt S.A.S
- Director of Bertrandt UK Ltd
- Member of the Board of Directors of Bertrandt U.S. Inc.
Michael Lücke was first appointed by the Supervisory Board as a member of the Bertrandt AG Sales Management Board on 1 October 2012.
Prior to this, Michael Lücke was branch manager and managing director of various companies within the Bertrandt Group.
Since 2004, Michael Lücke has served as Commercial Branch Manager of Bertrandt Ingenieurbüro GmbH Cologne and Bertrandt UK Ltd. Dunton. During this time he built up our international positioning in England.
From 2002 to 2003 Michael Lücke lived in Barcelona/Spain and managed our international presence there as Commercial Branch Manager at Novel Bertrandt S.A..
In 1999, Michael Lücke began his career at Bertrandt as legal counsel for labour and corporate law at Bertrandt AG.
After studying law from 1992 to 1997 at the Albert Ludwigs University in Freiburg, Michael Lücke completed his legal traineeship and 2nd state examination in Stuttgart from 1997 to 1999. From 1999 to 2001, Michael Lücke completed an MBA programme at the Danube University Krems in Austria.
Michael Lücke was born in Germany in 1970.