Member of the Board, Finance
Markus Ruf has been a member of the Management Board of Bertrandt AG since 1 October 2012. His appointment was extended with effect from November 2018 until November 2023.
Areas of responsibility and (international) mandates
- Member of the Management Board Finance
- Responsible for the central holding functions: Finance (Controlling, Accounting, Taxes, Treasury), Human Resources, Corporate Development & Strategy, Investor Relations, Sustainability, IT and Security, Internal Audit, Purchasing/Facility/Quality, Legal/Compliance, Internal Audit
- Member of the Management Board of Bertrandt Services GmbH
- Member of the management of various German automotive companies
- Representative of Bertrandt AG as Président Bertrandt France S.A.S.
- Bertrandt AG, sucursal en España, Dirección
Markus Ruf was first appointed by the Supervisory Board as a member of Bertrandt AG's Management Board Finance on 1 October 2012.
Prior to this, Markus Ruf had been an authorised signatory and head of finance at Bertrandt AG since 2001. In addition to setting up and restructuring foreign entities, his responsibilities also included the establishment of Bertrandt Services GmbH, in which business activities with customers from the medical technology, electrical and energy industries as well as mechanical and plant engineering are pooled.
Markus Ruf has known Bertrandt since 1996, when he began his career in the Tax and Accounting department and was appointed Head of Accounting in 1998.
Between 1992 and 1996 Markus Ruf was responsible for preparing annual financial statements and tax returns in a tax consultancy firm.
Until 1992, Markus Ruf first completed a commercial apprenticeship and then a degree in business administration.
Markus Ruf was born in Germany in 1967.