Site history and key focus areas
Bertrandt France has been in existence for more than 20 years. During this time, its teams have won the trust of their customers and established a strong market position. Bertrandt France offers a comprehensive portfolio of services covering a wide range of areas, such as complete vehicle architectures, bodies-in-white, interiors and exteriors, chassis, powertrains and, since 2007, electronics development and design. On the basis of this expertise and the cross-disciplinary skills of the Bertrandt network, Bertrandt France is a competent partner providing high-quality services for its customers.
The Bertrandt France 2020 Gender Equality Index is equal to 87 out of 100.
Details of the result:
- Pay gap indicator: 39 / 40 points
- Indicator relating to the gap in the rate of individual increases (excluding promotions): 20 / 20 points
- Indicator relating to the promotion rate gap: 15 / 15 points
- Indicator relating to the percentage of employees having received a raise in the year following their return from maternity leave: 0 / 15 points (no raise during this leave)
- Indicator relating to the number of employees of the under-represented sex among the 10 employees with the highest salaries: 0 / 10 points