Site history and key focus areas
In close cooperation with Bertrandt Hamburg, the "Centre of Aerospace Activities", Bertrandt develops holistic solutions for the aerospace industry at its Toulouse site.
The focus is on the development and calculation of composite and hybrid structural components, the development and integration of cabin components, system definition and integration as well as services at the interface between development and production.
The range of services is supplemented by topics such as project and process, quality and tolerance management, electronics development, virtual reality, design and prototype construction.
The Bertrandt France 2021 Gender Equality Index is equal to 93 out of 100.
Details of the result:
- Pay gap indicator: 39 / 40 points
- Indicator relating to the gap in the rate of individual increases (excluding promotions): 20 / 20 points
- Indicator relating to the promotion rate gap: 15 / 15 points
- Indicator relating to the percentage of employees having received a raise in the year following their return from maternity leave: 0 / 15 points (no raise during this leave)
- Indicator relating to the number of employees of the under-represented sex among the 10 employees with the highest salaries: 5 / 10 points