We have very extensive resources and the expertise of a global group of companies that is active in many sectors. This wide range of services enables us to provide support for even the most complex products throughout their entire life cycle.
We support medical equipment manufacturers with experienced development engineers, with know-how for mechanical design, in hardware and software development and with our own workshops and testing laboratories. This also includes, for example, the development of plastic products in the pharmaceutical area for combination products. Our employees take into account the requirements of the regulated design control processes.
Our experience includes, for example
- CAD tools CATIA, NX, Creo, Solid Edge, Solid Works
- Plastic and metal processing
- Medical technical production
- Installation qualification (IQ), operational qualification (OQ) and performance qualification (PQ)
- Creation of written Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)