Our range of services for the automotive industry
Design: As soon as the development process begins, our design team is ready to start. We implement the design requirements, develop the first ideas and studies, and visualise these in a design model of the vehicle on a 1:1 scale.
Concept phase: We transform the design language into a vehicle concept that is ready for series production, taking into account all legal and customer-specific requirements and all production parameters.
Prototype phase: Our design modelling and rapid technologies experts implement this production-ready vehicle concept in the form of design and functional prototypes. In doing so, we not only use classical CAD data generation for visualisation and simulation but also apply methods of virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR).
Development phase: We use state-of-the-art development methods, follow the DevOps (Development Operations) approach for software and our experts develop algorithms for neural networks and machine learning. The more complex the projects become, the more frequently we apply agile development methods.
Production phase: We transfer the development phase into production processes, while taking the production requirements into account. We plan the production processes and support our customers in implementing them. Our engineers also accompany the start of production in the factories by providing launch support.
Our range of services
- Design services including Class-A surfacing , virtual reality and design modelling
- Interior development for seats, cockpit and trim and for interior development (greenhouse)
- Vehicle body development including the body-in-white (BIW), doors, closures, light and visibility
- Exterior development of the front and rear end, underfloor and with system integration
- Joining technologies for lightweight design and material hybridisation of the vehicle body
- Chassis development including axles, steering, brakes and electronic control systems
- Powertrain including component development, thermodynamics, engine management and electrification of the powertrain
- Automotive electronics for infotainment, chassis control, on-board power network and connectivity, even as far as automated driving
- Testing and validation with interior/exterior testing, engine testing, chassis testing, active and passive vehicle safety, acoustics/noise, E/E testing/electric mobility