Bertrandt is your contact for the development and integration of mechanical, electrical and electronic systems in aircraft construction. Our highly qualified colleagues link component and system-specific knowledge with quality-oriented process management – across the entire development cycle.
A wide range of functions ensures passenger safety and comfort. It is achieved through additional electronics and electrical systems. In this field, Bertrandt develops and integrates electronics components, cable networks, bundles, ducts and brackets, among others, in 3D.
- Functional design of electrical systems (PD, WD, BD) incl. pin assignment
- System layout concepts (IRIS)
- Development and integration of cable bundles and devices in the area of the fuselage and cabin (E3D, EHI)
- Virtual product management
- Interface management in the field of e-systems and mechanical systems, primary/secondary structure and cabin
- Development of milled and bent metal components for installation and concepts for connection to the primary EHI structure
- Weight reduction concepts in the field of EHI installation and integration design
- Creation of bundle-related EHI installation construction documents
- Development and maintenance of databases, control of various pieces of cabin equipment and electrical loads
- Electrical system architecture to increase the standard share and reduce optional shares in the ESI field (electrical system integration)
- Concept design to standardise installation components EHI/ESI
We support our customers at the development/production interface. To this end, we use our experience in the construction and manufacturing field and our knowledge of aerospace-specific requirements to give our customers optimal support at the development/production interface. Here, reaction times and solution-orientedness are in the foreground. As part of change and process management, we are able highly efficiently to introduce our store of experience from construction into serial production.
- Development of logistics concepts
- Production preparation
- Assembly support
- Line & product support
- Support in final assembly
- NC processing/processing of DQNs
- Testing and certification support
- MAP support