We improve the spatial usage possibilities in cabin layouts.
Of special interest in the development of aircraft cabins are – alongside design – passenger comfort, optimising spatial usage and reducing weight.
The legal requirements and those of manufacturers and operators for modern cabin design in the aerospace sector are very complex. The Bertrandt Cabin Team offers sustained support in the areas of innovation and design, architecture and integration, specification and 3D development all the way to configuration, supplier management and production support.
We support the entire process of cabin development from design to authorisation (end-to-end cabin development competence). Having long been a preferred development partner in the aerospace industry, we have deep-seated process knowledge. This means we are able to control the development and manufacturing process to deadline and under cost, integrating the entire supply chain to the benefit of the process.
- Technology scouting
- Concept and feasibility investigations
- Ergonomics/Human Machine Interface (HMI)
- Specification creation
- Installation space definition and component development
- Definition and coordination of relevant interfaces
- Supplier management
- Production support
- Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality
- Mock-ups/functional models
- Electronics/system/equipment development and integration
- Quality assurance
- Lean engineering
- Document checking
- Certification support