The ideal combination of theory and practice.
By deciding on a work-study programme, you are choosing, on the one hand, interesting practical tasks and teamwork with experienced professionals, and on the other, a well-grounded, theoretical, scientific education at university. This will give you a decisive edge and a great point of entry into a very promising career.
At Bertrandt we have had good experience over many years with work-study programmes and with integrating students in current projects. All our colleagues are happy to share their knowledge and experience with the students, because we see this engagement as an investment in the future.
Here is what awaits you in a work-study programme:
- Over 300 apprentices and students in around 20 different occupations and study programmes in the technical, commercial and IT sectors
- Close conjunction of theory and practice
- Varied three-months practical phases at Bertrandt: targeted implementation of what is learnt in university in practice and in operational procedures
- Three-month theoretical phases at a recognised co-operative university
- Study duration: three years, as a rule
- Bachelor’s degree
- Extensive introductory days
- Mentorship model for entry into training
- Payment while you study
- The requirements are different depending on the course of study and are noted in the advertisements for each position
- Practical applications:
- Exciting tasks and responsibilities
- Small independent projects
- Teamwork with experienced professionals
Regular conversations and feedback between apprentices and trainers and cross-group apprentice days that will strengthen network philosophies